Columbus Grove Pool Reopening Policy
The following policy is intended to facilitate the reopening of the pool facilities within the Columbus Grove Community. The pools will reopen on Wednesday, June 17, 2020. This policy has been developed in accordance with applicable County Health Department guidelines for the reopening of “Multi-Unit Housing Pool Facilities”.
The Board of Directors and management staff would like to thank you for your patience as we roll out this reopening plan. We ask for your cooperation as we all adjust to this new normal. Please understand that these rules and procedures are temporary. The Association’s top priority is the health and safety of all residents. We hope this plan will allow for fun and safe use of the Association’s pool areas, but it will take all of us working together as a Community to ensure we are successful. Your adherence to these rules is greatly appreciated.
Hours of Operation
The general hours of operation for the pool facilities will be daily (Monday – Sunday) from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. The following schedule will be implemented for pool use:
- 8 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. Lap Swimming (Group 1)
- 8:30 a.m. - 9 a.m. Lap Swimming (Group 2)
- 9 a.m. – 10 a.m. Senior Use Only (60+)
- 10 a.m. – 11 a.m. Closed for Cleaning
- 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. General Use (Group 1)
- 1 p.m. – 2 p.m. Closed for Cleaning
- 2 p.m. – 4:45 p.m. General Use (Group 2)
Residents may logon to the Association website columbusgrovehoa.com starting on Tuesday, June 16, 2020 at 9 a.m. to begin making reservations. To begin, click on the “Members” dropdown from the menu at the top of the page. Next, click on “RSVP” which will take you to the various sessions and dates available to register for at both pool locations. One week at a time will be posted.
All residents are encouraged to make a reservation to ensure their ability to use the pools. A maximum of three (3) reservations may be made in any seven (7) day period per household. Residents may use the pool without a reservation on a walk-in, first-come first-serve basis. However, please understand there is no guarantee without a reservation that the pool will be available for use, as the maximum capacity of pool users is limited.
Initially, the pool facilities will operate at 25% normal capacity. This number may be changed over time. It is the intention of the Association to increase the capacity over time. However, the determination as to an increase or decrease in capacity will be made based upon directives from governmental authorities and appropriate use by residents adhering to the rules and guidelines.
Spa and Wader Pools
Spa and wader pools will be limited to one household at a time.
Restrooms will be limited to one household at a time. Please be respectful and ensure the restrooms are not currently in use prior to entry.
Showers are currently closed.
The barbeque areas are currently closed.
Pool furniture is currently not available for use. Residents are encouraged to bring their own folding chairs to use. Residents are responsible for any damage caused to the pool deck by their folding chairs.
Overview of Use
Residents who wish to use the pool are encouraged to log in to the Association’s website and make a reservation. Reservations can be made for lap swimming only, senior use time, or for one of the two general use times. Residents may use the pool without a reservation on a walk-in, first-come first-serve basis based upon the maximum capacity.
A pool attendant will be stationed at the single-entry gate. Upon arrival, all users will be required to fill out a liability waiver prior to using the pool. Once inside, all users shall be required to adhere to the Temporary Facility Use Rules which shall be posted.
Specific Use Guidelines
- Lap Swimming - During lap swimming time, residents will be permitted to swim in one of the designated lanes.
- Senior Use - During senior use, only residents aged 60 or older may use the pool.
- General Use - During general use time, users shall be required to maintain proper social distancing while swimming and/or lounging on the pool deck.
Social Distancing, Hygiene, and Other General Safety Guidelines
- Users should maintain a safe distance of 6 feet or greater from other users.
- Users should wash their hands frequently with soap and water.
- Users should bring and use hand sanitizer (minimum of 60% alcohol) before and after encountering any touchable surface.
- Users should bring disinfectant wipes and wipe down any touchable surfaces in the pool before and after contact.
- Users should cover their coughs and sneezes and should avoid the pool area if they are experiencing symptoms of illness including a fever of 100℉ or above, sore throat, runny nose, chills, sneezing, coughing, abdominal pain or diarrhea.
- Residents should wear a cloth face covering when traveling through common areas of the property where it may not be possible to maintain physical distancing, including to and from the restroom.
- Designated Party. West One Property Services is the designated party responsible for completing the disinfection tasks at both pool facilities.
- Cleaning Schedule. Cleaning of the pool areas will take place daily, from 7 a.m. – 8 a.m., 10 a.m. – 11 a.m., and 1 p.m. – 2 p.m.
- Frequently Touched Surfaces. The frequently touched surfaces that will be cleaned include the restroom door handles, light switches, toilets, faucets, dispensers, gates, latches, tables, vending machine, and pool handrails.
Management Office Hours/Contact Info
The Property Management office is currently closed to walk-in traffic, however it is fully operating onsite. Staff will be available by email & telephone during regular business hours, Monday thru Friday from 8am-5pm and on Saturdays and Sundays from 8am-5pm.
Emailing will be the preferred and faster way to communicate your needs and/or concerns.
General Manager, Fatima Lahouty: firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Manager, Michelle Phillips: email@example.com
Weekend Facility Monitors, Debra Osorio & Jennifer Hwang: firstname.lastname@example.org
Otherwise, you may still call the office at (949) 726-0720. If you leave a message, your phone call will be returned as soon as possible. If it is after hours, please call (800) 408-2242.
Call Patrol Masters at (877) 648-0602 for general security concerns; however, in the event of an actual emergency always call 911.
You may also use this website for information or answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ). Click on the Members dropdown from the Menu at the top of the page for various documents and additional resources.
Do You Live In a Sub Association?
See below for your property management information:
Ainsley Park Association – Michele Rossi
Clarendon Association – David Kelley
Kensington Court Association – Morgan Bomboy
Savannah Association – Eric Fordyce