Rental includes access to the kitchen and rear outdoor patio with fountain. Reservations are accepted on a first come, first serve basis and cannot be guaranteed until the application, fee, and deposit have been submitted. Rental does not include use of the pool, the front courtyard area, or other Common Areas.
Rental Cost & Options: Rentals taking place on a weekend or that extend into a weekday evening require guard service, so two rates are available:
- Weekday, Daytime (6 am– 5 pm) Rental: $125 Fee
- The duration of your rental remains unrestricted between these hours
- Weekdays after 5 PM or Weekends: $265
- Grants access to the clubhouse for the full day, between 8 am to 12 am.
- Duration is unrestricted between these hours, but the end time must be communicated in advance to facilitate check-out.
- Guard service is included for the last four hours of the event to supervise and oversee the clean-up and check-out process.
All reservations also require a $500 Refundable Security Deposit, which can be paid via check or credit.
- Checks: Your check will be cashed approximately 30 days prior to the date of your rental.
- If there are no damages or penalties accessed, your deposit will be refunded by check and mailed to you within 3 weeks of your event.
- Credit: You will be sent an invoice to pay your deposit through Columbus Grove's Square point-of-sale system, which is due approximately 30 days prior to the date of your rental. The refund is issued electronically through Square. Processing times may vary between different institutions, but most refunds will post to your original form of payment within 2 weeks of your rental.
- Damages and Penalties: If damage is noted or a penalty is assessed, you will receive an itemized notice within seven (7) days of your event. The total disclosed on that notice will be deducted from your deposit, and the balance (if applicable) will be refunded to you. The penalty rates are disclosed within the Facility Rental Guidelines.
Rentals on major holidays: Requires prior written permission from the Board of Directors and may include additional fees to offset the higher cost of guard service.
Set up and breakdown of all equipment (chairs, tables etc.) is the responsibility of the Homeowner renting the Great Room.
- Seven 5’ Round Tables
- Seven 6’ Rectangular Tables
- Two 8’ Rectangular Tables
- Four 4’ Rectangular Tables
- 70 Chairs
Clean Up Requirements:
Portions of the $500 deposit may be withheld if guidelines are not followed:
- Check facility beforehand to make sure that it’s in order.
- Room floors to be cleaned and swept after use.
- Kitchen shall be cleaned, and all counters wiped down and floors cleaned.
- The restrooms must be left in the same condition in which they were found. No debris or trash shall be left in the bathrooms.
- All trash removed shall be placed in the appropriate outside dumpster.
- Tables shall be wiped down.
- Furniture shall be replaced in its original setting.
- All decorations must be removed from doors, windows, etc – including tape used to hang them.
Permitted contingent that alcohol be covered by the event insurance policy (see insurance requirements below).
- In accordance with California State Law, no one under the age of 21 shall be served an alcoholic beverage on the premises. If alcohol is served at the rental function, no minors are to be present without a consenting parent or guardian.
- Any abuse of alcohol privileges may result in immediate termination of the function.
Insurance Requirements: The Association’s insurance does not cover residents’ private events on Association property, so this coverage must be provided by the resident. The following documents MUST be submitted to Management at least two weeks prior to the event date, or the reservation may be canceled:
- A certificate of liability insurance in the amount of at least $500,000 per occurrence stating the resident’s address, policy number, coverage amount, event date, time, and Great Room address.
- An Additional Insured Endorsement that specifically names “Columbus Grove Community Association and Powerstone Property Management” as additional insureds on the policy.
- If alcohol will be served, the policy must include host liquor liability coverage.
Please continue below to submit a reservation request.